Aromatherapy, commonly associated with complementary and alternative medicine (CAM), is the use of volatile liquid plant materials, known as essential oils (EOs), and other aromatic compounds from plants to affect someone's mood or health.
Skin Care › Natural Skin Care › Aromatherapy › Aromatherapy Facial Oils
Aromatherapy Facial Oils
- Base oil Blends for Aromatherapy Facial Oils
- Mix 1 part apricot kernel oil, 1 part almond oil, and 1/4 part olive oil.
- Mix 3 part sweet almond, 1 part olive oil, and 1/8 jojoba oil.
- Mix 2 part jojoba oil, 2 parts hazelnut oil, 1 part sweet almond oil.
- Mix 1 part jojoba oil, 2 parts sweet almond oil.
- Aromatherapy Facial Oil for Normal skin-1
- 1/4 ounce jojoba oil
- 3/4 ounce sweet almond oil
- 8 drops lavender
- 4 drops chamomile (Roman)
- Aromatherapy Facial Oil for Normal skin-2
- 1/2 ounce jojoba oil
- 1/2 ounce hazelnut oil
- 1 teaspoon sweet almond oil
- 6 drops lavender
- 2 drops rosewood
- 4 drops geranium
Home || Contact Us || Skin Disorders
(c)Copyright Skincarecity.com. All rights reserved.